Heavyweight news 2023 Central Document No. 1 released
The 20th central government document guiding the work of agriculture, rural areas and farmers since the 21st century was released by Xinhua News Agency on Wednesday. The full text, a total of nine parts, including: to pay special attention to the food and important agricultural products stable production for, strengthening agricultural infrastructure construction, strengthening agricultural science and technology and equipment support, consolidate the development of poverty crucial achievements, promote the development of rural industry with high quality, broaden the channels of farmers' income to get rich, promoting livable appropriate industry and rural construction, improve the leadership of the rural governance system, strengthen the policy guarantee and system and mechanism innovation.
Opinions of the CPC Central Committee and The State Council on Improving the key work of comprehensively promoting Rural Revitalization in 2023 (January 2,2023)
The 20th National Congress of the Party drew a grand blueprint for comprehensively advancing the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation through Chinese-style modernization. To build a modern socialist country in all respects, the most arduous and onerous task is still lies in the rural areas. The profound changes unseen in the world in a century are accelerating. China's development has entered a period of both strategic opportunities, risks and challenges, and more uncertain factors. It is of vital importance to maintain the basic fundamentals of agriculture, rural areas and farmers. The CPC Central Committee believes that we must make solving problems related to agriculture, rural areas and farmers the top priority in the work of the whole Party, and mobilize the efforts of the whole Party and society to comprehensively promote rural revitalization and accelerate the modernization of agriculture and rural areas. A strong country must first be strong in agriculture, and a strong agriculture can be a strong country. We should focus on national conditions and Chinese characteristics, and build a strong agricultural country with strong supply guarantee, strong scientific and technological equipment, strong management system, strong industrial resilience and strong competitiveness.
We will do our work related to agriculture, rural areas and farmers in 2023 and beyond, We must follow the guidance of Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, Fully implement the Party's 20th guiding principles, We will thoroughly implement General Secretary Xi Jinping's important remarks on the work related to agriculture, rural areas and farmers, To uphold and strengthen the Party's overall leadership over the work related to agriculture, rural areas and farmers, We will give top priority to agricultural and rural development, Promoting integrated urban and rural development, We will strengthen scientific and technological innovation and institutional innovation, We will firmly uphold the bottom line of ensuring food security and preventing a large-scale return to poverty, We will make solid progress in the key tasks of rural development, rural development, and rural governance, We will accelerate the building of a strong agricultural country, Building a livable and suitable for business and beautiful countryside, We will lay a solid foundation for making a good start in building a modern socialist country in an all-round way.
1. We will work hard to ensure stable production and supply of grain and important agricultural products
(1) Make our effort to improve grain production. We will ensure that China's grain output remains above 1.3 trillion tons, and all provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government) will stabilize the total area, focus on the yield per unit area, and strive to increase production. We will consolidate the foundation for food security in all areas, strengthen the material basis for storing grain on the ground and through technology, and improve mechanisms that farmers earn money from grain and local governments take responsibility for grain. We will carry out a new round of actions to increase grain production capacity by 100 million tons. We will create tons of grain fields. We will promote the development of more mature grain production in southern provinces and encourage the development of reclaimed rice where conditions permit. We will support the "one spray and three prevention" of wheat. We will implement a project to increase corn yield per unit area. We will continue to raise the minimum purchase price for wheat, reasonably set the minimum purchase price for rice, stabilize subsidies for rice, and improve the mechanism for ensuring supply and stable prices of agricultural materials. We will improve the compensation mechanism for major producing areas and increase the amount of incentive funds for major grain-producing counties. We will gradually expand the scope of full cost insurance for rice, wheat, and corn, and planting income insurance. We will implement the project to produce quality grain products. We will encourage the development of grain order production and achieve high quality and high prices. Strictly prevent "cutting green and destroying grain". We will strictly assess provincial Party committees and governments on the responsibility system for farmland protection and food security. We will promote the introduction of a food security law.
(2) Expand the soybean oil seed. We will further advance the project to increase soybean and oil production capacity. We will make solid progress in the banded compound planting of soybean and corn, support grain and soybean crop rotation in northeast China and the Huang-Huai-Hai regions, and steadily develop and utilize saline-alkali land for soybean cultivation. We will improve subsidies for corn and soybean producers, and carry out trials of full cost insurance and planting income insurance for soybeans. We will coordinate comprehensive support measures for rapeseed, promote rice oil rotation, and vigorously develop and utilize winter idle fields to plant rapeseed. We will support the development of woody oil, implement a three-year campaign to accelerate the development of the camellia oil industry, and implement the tasks of expanding camellia oil seeds and transforming low-yield and low-efficiency forests. We will further implement the replacement action of forage soybean meal reduction.
(3) Developing modern facility agriculture. We will implement a campaign to modernize facility agriculture. We will accelerate the development of centralized rice seedling raising centers and intensive vegetable seedling raising centers. We will accelerate the development of facilities for grain drying, refrigeration in agricultural products producing areas, and cold-chain logistics. We will focus on upgrading old vegetable facilities in contiguous areas. We will upgrade and upgrade large-scale livestock and poultry breeding farms and aquaculture ponds. On the premise of protecting the ecology and not increasing the total amount of water used, we will explore the scientific use of gobi and desert to develop facility agriculture. Local governments are encouraged to give discount credit interest on the construction of facility agriculture.
(4) Building a diversified food supply system. We will establish a large-scale food view, accelerate the establishment of a diversified food supply system in which it integrates grain, economy and feeding, integrates agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry and fishery, and combines plant and animal microorganisms, and formulate implementation plans in different areas. We will build high-quality, water-saving, high-yield and stable forage production bases, and accelerate the development of alfalfa and other grass industries. Vigorously develop silage and accelerate the promotion of straw raising livestock. Develop farming under the forest. We will further promote the transformation and upgrading of grassland animal husbandry, make rational use of grassland resources, and promote rotational grazing through zoning. Scientific delineation of restricted breeding areas, and the development of large water surface ecological fishery. We will build modern Marine ranches, and develop deep-sea cages, aquaculture vessels and other far-reaching Marine aquaculture. We will cultivate and expand the edible fungus and algae industries. We will strengthen supervision over food safety and the quality and safety of agricultural products, and improve the traceability management system. (5) We will coordinate the regulation and control of grain products and important agricultural products. We will strengthen the capacity building for food emergency response support. We will strengthen oversight of reserves, purchases and sales. The province should take the overall responsibility for ensuring the stable production and supply of pigs, and strengthen the regulation of pig production capacity mainly for breeding sows. Strict "vegetable basket" mayor responsibility system assessment. We will improve the cotton target price policy. We will continue to implement the policy of subsidizing the promotion of improved sugarcane varieties and sugarcane methods. We will improve policies to support natural rubber. We will strengthen control over the production, storage, storage and transportation of chemical fertilizers and other agricultural materials. We will give full play to the role of international trade in agricultural products, and fully implement the strategy of diversifying imports of agricultural products. We will intensify a campaign to conserve grain, save and reduce losses in the whole chain, and improve the working mechanism that is regular and long-term. Advocate for healthy eating.
(5) We will coordinate and control grain and important agricultural products. We will strengthen the capacity building for food emergency response support. We will strengthen oversight of reserves, purchases and sales. The province should take the overall responsibility for ensuring the stable production and supply of live pigs, and strengthen the regulation of live pig production capacity mainly for breeding sows. Strict "vegetable basket" mayor responsibility system assessment. We will improve the cotton target price policy. We will continue to implement the policy of subsidizing the promotion of improved sugarcane varieties and sugarcane methods. We will improve policies to support natural rubber. We will strengthen control over the production, storage, storage and transportation of chemical fertilizers and other agricultural materials. We will give full play to the role of international trade in agricultural products, and fully implement the strategy of diversifying imports of agricultural products. We will intensify a campaign to conserve grain, save and reduce losses in the whole chain, and improve the working mechanism that is regular and long-term. Advocate for healthy eating.
2. We will strengthen agricultural infrastructure development
(6) Strengthen the protection and control of the use of cultivated land. We will strictly manage the balance between the occupation and compensation of cultivated land, and implement the mechanism of joint acceptance and assessment of supplementary cultivated land and "city and county review, provincial review, and social supervision", so as to ensure that the amount of supplementary cultivated land is equal, equal quality, and production capacity is not reduced. We will strictly control the conversion of cultivated land into other agricultural land. We will explore the establishment of a mechanism for controlling the use of cultivated land, clarify the priorities for its use, strengthen dynamic monitoring, and carry out trials in an orderly manner. We will increase the use of abandoned arable land. We will carry out the third national soil survey.
(7) Strengthening the development of high-standard farmland. We will complete the annual task of building and upgrading high-standard farmland, focus on improving weak links such as soil improvement and farmland irrigation and drainage facilities, coordinate efforts to promote efficient water-saving irrigation, and improve long-term management and protection mechanisms. We will formulate a plan to gradually build all permanent basic farmland into high-standard farmland. We will strengthen the protection of black land and comprehensively improve sloping farmland. Strictly crack down on the theft of black soil digging, electric catching earthworms and other soil destruction behavior. We will strengthen technologies to improve the production capacity of arid and semi-arid cultivated land and red and yellow soil, continue to promote the shift from controlling saline-alkali land to selecting more saline-alkali tolerant plants to saline-alkali land, and carry out trials for comprehensive development and utilization of reserve cultivated land resources such as saline and alkali land.
(8) Strengthening the construction of water conservancy infrastructure. We will make solid progress in the construction of major water conservancy projects and accelerate the establishment of a national water network. We will accelerate the construction and modernization of large and medium-sized irrigated areas. A number of small and medium-sized reservoirs and water diversion and backup water sources for drought relief will be built. We will strengthen the construction of irrigation and water conservancy facilities, such as connecting the fields and canal systems with key projects in irrigation areas. We will support key areas in comprehensively improving groundwater overextraction, and promote deep water saving and water control in agriculture in the Yellow River basin. Develop efficient water-saving and dry agriculture in arid and semi-arid areas. We will strengthen the construction and management of flood storage and detention areas, control small and medium-sized rivers, prevent and control mountain flood disasters, and accelerate the reinforcement of small and medium-sized reservoirs and the safety monitoring of small reservoirs. We will deepen the comprehensive reform of water pricing in agriculture.
(9) Strengthening agricultural capacity building for disaster prevention and mitigation. To study and carry out a new round of agricultural climate resource survey and agricultural climate regionalization. We will optimize and improve the layout of the network of agricultural meteorological observation facilities, and release information on agricultural meteorological disasters by region and category. We will strengthen the system for preventing drought and flood disasters and ensure disaster prevention and relief in agricultural production. We will improve the monitoring and early warning network for plant and plant diseases at the community level. We will work to prevent and control African swine fever and other major animal diseases and at the source of key zoonotic diseases. We will improve the comprehensive prevention and control level of forest and grassland fires in key areas.
3. We will strengthen agricultural science and technology and equipment support
(10) Promoting breakthroughs in key and core agricultural technologies. We will adhere to the industrial demand orientation, build an agricultural science and technology innovation system with clear echelon, division of labor and cooperation, and moderate competition, and accelerate breakthroughs in cutting-edge technologies. We will support the development of platforms such as national agricultural laboratories, national key laboratories, and innovation centers for manufacturing industries, and strengthen the development of basic and long-term observation and experimental stations (sites) in agriculture. We will improve the mechanism for providing stable support for basic research in agricultural science and technology.
(11) Further implement the action to revitalize the seed industry. A national general survey of agricultural germplasm resources was completed. We will build an accurate identification and evaluation mechanism for germplasm resources for open, collaboration and shared application. We will fully implement major biological breeding projects, make solid progress in the national joint breeding program and the genetic improvement of livestock and poultry, and accelerate the cultivation of new varieties of high-yield and high-oil soybeans, short-term rapeseed, and saline-alkali tolerant crops. We will accelerate the industrialization of corn and soybean biological breeding, expand the scope of pilot projects in an orderly manner, and standardize planting management.
(12) Accelerating the research, development and promotion of advanced agricultural machinery. Step up the research and development of large intelligent agricultural machinery equipment, hills and mountains suitable for small machinery and horticultural machinery. Support the integrated application of Beidou intelligent monitoring terminal and auxiliary driving system. We will improve policies for subsidizing the purchase and application of agricultural machinery, explore subsidies linked to the amount of operations, and local governments should fulfill their statutory expenditure responsibilities.
(13) Promoting green agricultural development. We will accelerate the popularization and application of technologies for reducing the amount and increasing the efficiency of agricultural inputs, promote the integration of water and fertilizer, and establish and improve a system for the collection, utilization and treatment of agricultural wastes such as straw, agricultural film, pesticide packaging waste, and livestock and poultry manure. We will promote the development of pilot zones for green agricultural development and observation and test bases. We will improve the system of fallow land and crop rotation. We will strengthen the prevention and control of pollution sources of heavy metals such as cadmium in agricultural land. We will strengthen the safe use and risk control of contaminated farmland. We will establish a monitoring system for agricultural ecological environment protection. We will introduce regulations on compensation for ecological protection. We will strictly implement the system of closed fishing periods, implement the 10-year fishing ban on the Yangtze River, and consolidate the achievements made in ensuring the resettlement of fishermen returning from fishing. We will continue to carry out the Mother River recovery campaign, and implement the comprehensive improvement of rural rivers and lakes in a scientific way. We will strengthen the construction and renovation of warping DAMS on the Loess Plateau. We will step up efforts to protect and restore grasslands. We will consolidate the achievements made in returning farmland to forests and grasslands, and implement relevant subsidy policies. We will severely crack down on the illegal introduction of alien species, carry out campaigns to prevent and control major invasive species, and strengthen the standardized management of the trade and release of "exotic pets".
4. We will consolidate and expand our achievements in poverty alleviation
(14) Firmly guard the bottom line of no large-scale return to poverty. We will take full responsibility at all levels to consolidate and expand the achievements made in poverty alleviation, and ensure that we do not slacken our efforts or go astray. We will strengthen dynamic monitoring to prevent people from returning to poverty. Development-based assistance measures will be implemented for monitoring households that have the ability and willingness to work. We will improve the social assistance system at different levels and ensure those who meet in need. We will consolidate and improve the achievements of the " three guarantees and drinking water safety.
(15) Enhancing the internal driving force for development in areas and people lifted out of poverty. We will take increasing the income of people lifted out of poverty as the fundamental requirement, accelerate the development of poverty-stricken counties as the main focus, pay more attention to fostering aspiration and wisdom, focus on industrial employment, and constantly narrow the income and development gaps. We will strive to increase the proportion of central government subsidies for rural revitalization in industrial development to more than 60 percent, and focus on strengthening weak links in technology, facilities, and marketing. We will encourage qualified rural households in poverty-stricken areas to develop the courtyard economy. We will carry out various forms of consumption assistance, continue to promote the establishment of demonstration cities and demonstration areas of producing areas, and support poverty-stricken areas in building regional public brands. Operational assistance projects supported by financial funds and assistance funds should improve the mechanism of connecting interests to increase farmers' income. We will manage and use the assets of poverty alleviation projects. We will deepen labor cooperation between the eastern and western regions, implement a campaign to prevent employment from returning to poverty, and ensure that the employment scale of workers lifted out of poverty is stable at over 30 million. Continue to operate the employment assistance workshops and other industrial assistance projects. We will give full play to the role of rural public welfare jobs in ensuring employment. We will launch the "Rain and Dew Plan plus" campaign to promote employment. We will carry out a number of key projects to strengthen weak links and promote revitalization in key rural revitalization counties, provide group assistance to medical and education officials and talents, and better leverage the role of village officials and science and technology commissioners in industrial assistance. We will launch a special campaign to consolidate achievements in poverty alleviation by relocating from inhospitable areas and a special campaign to help relocated people find jobs.
(16) Stabilizing and improving assistance policies. We will implement policies to effectively consolidate and expand the achievements of poverty alleviation and rural vitalization. We will monitor and evaluate the development results of key counties assisted in rural revitalization. We will maintain credit supply in poverty-stricken areas, and do a solid job in microcredit for people lifted out of poverty. We will increase financial support for assistance projects in accordance with market-oriented principles. We will deepen cooperation between the east and the west, organize economically developed counties (cities and districts) in the eastern region and poverty-stricken counties to jointly promote revitalization, and encourage poverty-stricken counties to undertake and develop more labor-intensive industries. We will continue to provide designated assistance to central government units, and adjust and improve pairing relationships. We will further advance the campaign to revitalize ten thousand enterprises into 10,000 villages. We will study the regular assistance mechanism for the rural low-income population and underdeveloped areas after the transition period.
5. We will promote the high-quality development of rural industries
(17) Expand and strengthen the agricultural products processing and circulation industry. We will implement a campaign to improve the processing of agricultural products, support family farms, farmers' cooperatives, and small, medium-sized enterprises in developing primary processing of agricultural products in producing areas, and guide large agricultural enterprises to develop intensive processing of agricultural products. We will guide agricultural products processing enterprises to sink in producing areas and concentrate in industrial parks, and build agricultural products processing industrial parks in major producing areas of grain and important agricultural products. We will improve the backbone network for the circulation of agricultural products, upgrade producing areas, distribution centers and wholesale markets, and build a number of large warehouse bases in the areas. Support the construction of cold chain distribution centers in producing areas. We will coordinate epidemic prevention and control and supply to the market to ensure smooth logistics of agricultural products.
(18) Accelerating the development of modern rural service industries. We will comprehensively promote the development of the county commercial system. We will accelerate the improvement of the e-commerce and express delivery logistics and distribution systems in counties and villages, build the collection and distribution centers in counties, promote the integrated development of passenger, goods and postal services in rural areas, vigorously develop new models such as joint distribution and instant retail, and promote the sinking of the cold-chain logistics service network to rural areas. We will develop rural life services such as catering, shopping, culture and sports, tourism and leisure, elderly care, childcare, and information intermediaries. We will encourage areas where conditions permit to provide new-energy vehicles and green and smart home appliances to the countryside.
(19) Cultivating new industries and new forms of business in rural areas. We will continue to support the establishment of towns with strong agricultural industries, modern agricultural industrial parks, and industrial clusters with advantages and characteristics. We will support the development of national demonstration parks for the integrated development of rural industries. We will deepen the development of demonstration zones for agricultural modernization. We will implement the rural revitalization plan to empower the cultural industries. We will carry out quality rural leisure tourism projects and improve the quality of rural home stays. We will further implement the "digital business" and "commercial agriculture" and "Internet plus" projects to export agricultural products from villages to cities, encourage the development of e-commerce direct purchasing and customized production of agricultural products, and build e-commerce bases for live broadcasting of agricultural and sideline products. We will improve the standardization and standardization of industries such as clean vegetables and central kitchens. We will foster and develop the prefabricated vegetable industry.
(20) Cultivate and strengthen industries to enrich the people at the county level. We will improve the spatial layout of industries in counties and villages, enhance the industrial carrying capacity and supporting service functions of county towns, and enhance the agglomeration function of key towns. We will implement the project of "one county and one industry" to strengthen counties and enrich the people. We will guide the gradient transfer of labor-intensive industries to the central and western regions and to counties, and support large and medium-sized cities in distributing related industries and supporting enterprises in surrounding counties. We will support state-level high-tech zones, economic development zones, and agricultural high-tech zones in jointly organizing county industrial parks.
6. Expand the channels for farmers to increase their income and become rich
(21) Promoting rural employment and increasing rural incomes. We will strengthen the implementation of various policies to stabilize employment, give more priority to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, and stabilize the employment of rural migrant workers. We will improve the vocational skills of rural migrant workers. We will improve the monitoring and early warning mechanism for making wage payments made to rural migrant workers. We will safeguard the employment rights and interests of over-aged rural migrant workers. We will move faster to improve the system for protecting the rights and interests of people with flexible employment. We will strengthen the development of entrepreneurship parks for returning homes and training bases for rural business incubation. We will promote work relief in key government-invested projects and agricultural and rural infrastructure projects, and appropriately increase the proportion of labor remuneration paid.
(22) Promoting the efficiency of agricultural operations. We will intensify a campaign to upgrade new types of agricultural business entities, support family farms in establishing farmers' cooperatives and cooperatives in light of development needs, and encourage small farmers to cooperate in their operations and jointly increase their incomes. We will carry out a campaign to promote socialized agricultural services, vigorously develop socialized services such as agricultural farming and planting, management and collection, and whole-process trusteeship, encourage the development of a regional comprehensive service platform, and promote cost-efficiency, quality, and marketing efficiency of agriculture. We will guide the orderly transfer of land-management rights and develop appropriately scaled agricultural operations. Summarize the local experience of "small fields with large fields", and explore ways to gradually solve the problem of fragmentation in combination with farmland construction and land consolidation on the premise of voluntary farmers. We will improve the guidelines for nongovernmental capital investment in agriculture and rural areas, and strengthen oversight over the whole process of the introduction, use, and withdrawal of capital to the countryside. We will improve the qualification examination, project examination and risk prevention system for social capital to acquire land management rights through circulation, so as to effectively protect the interests of farmers. We will continue to separate the services of government and business services, and social enterprises, and continue to deepen the comprehensive reform of supply and marketing cooperatives.
(23) Give farmers fuller property rights and interests. We will deepen reform of the rural land system, make solid progress in determining the rights, steadily promote empowerment, and exercise active power in an orderly manner, so that farmers can share more of the dividends of reform. We will study and formulate guidelines for extending the pilot work for another 30 years after the second round of land contracts expire. We will steadily carry out the pilot reform of the rural homestead system, get a clear understanding of the basic number, accelerate the confirmation, registration, and certification of integrated homestead land, strengthen standardized management, properly resolve problems left over from history, and explore effective ways to separate the rights, rights, and homestead land. We will deepen trials to market rural collective land for commercial purposes, and explore ways to establish an effective mechanism for adjusting the value-added benefits of land that takes into account the interests of the state, rural collective economic organizations and farmers. We will protect the legitimate land rights and interests of rural residents who have settled in cities, and encourage voluntary and paid transfers in accordance with the law. We will consolidate and upgrade the achievements of the reform of the rural collective property rights system, establish an operation mechanism with clear property rights relations, scientific governance structure, sound operation mode, and reasonable income distribution, and explore diversified ways to develop a new rural collective economy, such as resource contracting, property leasing, intermediary services, and asset equity participation. We will improve the supervision system for rural collective assets. The legitimate rights and interests of women in rural collective economic organizations shall be protected. We will continue to deepen the reform of the collective forest tenure system. We will deepen trials and demonstrations of comprehensive rural reform.
7. We will make solid progress in developing livable, working and beautiful villages
(24) Strengthening village planning and construction. We will continue to make overall planning at counties, support village planning in zoning and needs, and rationally determine the layout and construction boundaries of villages. Village planning will be included in the village-level consultation catalogue. We will standardize and optimize the setting of administrative divisions in rural areas, and strictly prohibit the removal of villages or large communities against the will of farmers. We will promote comprehensive land improvement of the whole region in towns and townships. We will make good use of existing collective construction land, give priority to ensuring farmers' demand for housing, rural infrastructure, public service space, and industrial land, and introduce policy guidelines for land use for rural revitalization. Formulate guidelines for improving village appearance, improve village style based on local characteristics, regional characteristics and ethnic characteristics, and prevent large demolition and construction, and blind construction of archway pavilions and corridors to "pile bonsai". We will carry out demonstrations for the protection and utilization of traditional villages, and establish and improve systems for investigating and identifying traditional villages, pre-reviewing and merging, and preventing disasters and destruction. We will formulate guidelines for basically basic modern living conditions in rural areas.
(25) Solid progress in improving the rural living environment. We will intensify efforts to improve public Spaces in villages, and continue to clean up villages. We will consolidate the achievements of rectifying household toilet problems in rural areas, and guide farmers to improve indoor toilets. We will strengthen the construction and maintenance of public toilets in rural areas. We will focus on villages and towns with concentrated population and villages around water source protection areas, and treat rural domestic sewage by water source protection areas. We will promote the classification and reduction of rural household garbage at the source, and timely clearance and disposal of it. We will promote the local recycling of toilet waste, perishable garbage and organic waste. We will continue to carry out a patriotic health campaign.
(26) Continue to strengthen rural infrastructure construction. We will strengthen the maintenance and safety management of rural roads, and promote the integrated construction of supporting facilities, industrial parks, tourist attractions, and key rural tourism villages along the routes. We will promote the construction of large-scale rural water supply projects and the standardization of small water supply projects, and carry out special campaigns to improve water quality. We will consolidate and upgrade rural power grids and develop renewable energy in rural areas. We will support the renovation of dilapidated rural houses and earthquake-resistant renovation, basically complete the investigation and rectification of potential safety hazards in rural houses, and establish a supervision system for the whole process. We will carry out demonstrations to develop modern and livable rural housing. We will further implement the digital rural development campaign, and promote the development and promotion of digital application scenarios. We will accelerate the application of big data in agriculture and rural areas and promote the development of smart agriculture. We will fulfill our responsibility for the management and protection of village public infrastructure. We will strengthen the basic capacity of rural emergency management, and intensify efforts to address risks and hidden dangers in key areas such as rural transportation, fire control, and commercial self-built housing.
(27) Improving the capacity of basic public services. We will promote the subsidence of basic public services resources and strengthen weak links. We will promote the quality and balanced development of compulsory education in counties and improve the level of rural schools. We will implement the living allowance policy for rural teachers. We will promote the coordination of medical and health resources in counties, and strengthen the capacity building of medical and health care and medical security services at the rural levels. We will coordinate efforts to ensure the salary distribution and benefits of rural doctors, and promote the specialization and standardization of rural doctors. We will improve our capacity to prevent and control infectious diseases in rural areas and respond to emergencies. We will do a good job in the prevention and control of COVID-19 in rural areas, strengthen medical care for key groups, including the elderly, the sick, the disabled, and pregnant in rural areas, and ensure the health and normal production and life order of rural residents to the greatest extent. Optimize the review and verification process of subsistence allowances
8. Improve the rural governance system under the leadership of the Party organization
(28) Strengthen the political and organizational functions of rural primary-level Party organizations. We will focus on the clear guidance of focusing on the community level, strengthen the responsibility of county-level Party committees to promote townships and villages, and deepen party building to promote rural revitalization. Comprehensive training to improve the ability of township and village groups to lead rural revitalization. Send strong to use the village first secretary and task force, strengthen the dispatched units to help the village. We will combat corruption and work style problems in rural revitalization. We will continue to carry out inspections in cities and counties, promote effective coordination between community-level discipline inspection and supervision organizations and village affairs supervision committees, and strengthen all-round management and regular supervision of village officials. Centralized training will be carried out for rural Party members by stages and in batches. Through the setting of posts and responsibilities and other ways, play the vanguard and exemplary role of rural party members.
(29) Improve the efficiency of rural governance. We will continue to use Party building to lead rural governance, strengthen the functions of the three-level county and rural governance system, consolidate the responsibilities of the county level, expand the empowerment of towns and townships, and consolidate the foundation at the village level. We will fully implement the system of county-level leading group members visiting villages, township leading groups joining villages, and village cadres visiting households. We will improve the villagers' self-governance mechanism under the leadership of Party organizations, and fully implement the system of "four discussions and two public disclosure". We will strengthen legal education and legal services in rural areas, and create "model villages (communities) for democracy and the rule of law". We will adhere to and develop the Fengqiao Experience in the new era and improve the mechanism for preventing, mediating and resolving social conflicts and disputes. We will improve the grassroots governance platform with grid management, fine services and information support. We will normalize the campaign against criminal gangs in rural areas. We launched a special campaign to crack down on illegal gambling crimes in rural areas. We will severely crack down on illegal and criminal acts infringing on the rights of rural women and children in accordance with the law. We will improve and promote practical and effective governance methods such as the points system, the inventory system, digitization, and handling complaints. We will deepen trials to develop a rural governance system, and organize the establishment of national demonstration villages and towns for rural governance.
(30) Strengthening the construction of cultural and ethical civilization in rural areas. We will deepen publicity and education on core socialist values, and continue to carry out publicity and education activities in rural areas to listen to the Party, feel the Party's favor, and follow the Party. We will deepen the creation of mass cultural and ethical progress in rural areas, expand the development of centers for civilized practice in the new era and county-level financial media centers, and support mass cultural activities in rural areas. Pay attention to the construction of family education and family style. We will further carry out the project to inherit and protect agricultural culture, and strengthen the protection and utilization of important agricultural cultural heritage. We will hold the harvest festival for Chinese farmers. We will encourage local governments to formulate norms for changing customs and customs in light of local conditions, strengthen the restrictive role of village rules and regulations, encourage Party members and officials to take the lead, and make solid efforts to address prominent problems in key areas such as high betrothal prices and grand ceremonies. We will advance the reform of rural funeral customs. Ix. Strengthening policy guarantees and institutional innovation
(31) Improving the mechanism for diversified investment in rural revitalization. We will continue to make agriculture and rural areas a priority in general public budgets, and consolidate local governments for input. We will steadily increase the proportion of proceeds from land sales used in agriculture and rural areas. Eligible rural revitalization projects will be included in the scope of local government bond support. We will support the establishment of market-based rural revitalization funds. We will improve the mechanism for linking government investment with financial and private investment, encourage eligible projects to be bundled and packaged by market entities in accordance with regulations, and leverage financial and private capital to invest more in agriculture and rural areas in accordance with market-based principles. We will make good use of policies such as refinancing and rediscounting, differentiated deposit reserves, differentiated financial supervision and assessment, encourage financial institutions to increase loans in areas related to rural revitalization, and focus on ensuring the demand for credit funds for food security. We will guide credit guarantee services to favor agriculture and rural areas, and give full play to the role of the national agricultural credit guarantee system. Strengthen the sharing of agricultural credit information. We will give full play to the role of the multi-tiered capital market in supporting agriculture and improve the insurance plus futures services. We will accelerate the reform of rural credit cooperatives to transform their insurance system and promote structural restructuring of rural banks. Encourage the development of fishery insurance.
(32) Strengthening the construction of rural talents. We will implement the talent support plan for rural revitalization, organize and guide talents in education, health, science and technology, culture, social work, and spiritual progress to provide frontline services at the community level, and support the training of local talents urgently needed and in short supply. We will implement a program to cultivate high-quality farmers, launch a campaign to cultivate rural business leaders, and make the training more effective. We will vigorously develop vocational education for rural revitalization, and deepen the integration of industry and education and cooperation between schools and enterprises. We will improve the incentive mechanism for urban professional and technical personnel to regularly serve rural areas, and give appropriate preference to job promotion and professional title evaluation for rural areas. We will guide urban professional and technical personnel to take part-time jobs and leave their posts to start businesses. Those who meet certain conditions are allowed to return to their hometown to the countryside for employment and start businesses to settle down in their places of origin or where they find employment and start businesses. We will continue to implement the free training program for rural medical students, the "Excellent Plan", the "Special Post Plan" and the "National Training Plan", and the special plan of "rural doctors for college students". We will carry out a rural revitalization campaign for women and a campaign to develop young talents.
(33) Promoting integrated development of urban and rural areas at county levels. We will improve the systems, mechanisms and policies for integrated urban and rural development, and smooth the flow of factors of production between urban and rural areas. We will coordinate urban and rural planning and development in counties, strengthen weak links in county seat urbanization, and strengthen the development of municipal administration and service facilities in central towns. We will further promote urban residency of rural migrant workers in counties, and establish a sound mechanism for linking basic public services to the permanent resident population and providing them to their permanent residents. We will provide good financial services for rural migrant workers. We will allocate public resources in counties and rural areas in a gradient manner, develop communities of urban and rural schools, close medical and health communities, and complexes of elderly care services, promote the overall construction and management and protection of universal service facilities such as power supply, gas supply, telecommunications, and postal services in county areas, and promote the extension of municipal pipe networks and rural micro-pipe networks to households in areas where conditions permit. We will take solid steps to demonstrate rural vitalization.
The key to ensuring the success of rural affairs and realizing rural revitalization lies in the Party. Party committees and governments at all levels should conscientiously study, publicize and implement the Party's 20th Spirit, thoroughly understand General Secretary Xi Jinping's important remarks on work related to agriculture, rural areas and farmers, give high priority to agriculture, rural areas and farmers, and constantly improve the level of work related to agriculture, rural areas and farmers. We will strengthen our work style. Party members and officials, especially leading officials, should strengthen the views of the masses, implement the mass line, go more to the community level, more down to earth, and vigorously promote investigation and research. We will give full play to the main role of farmers and mobilize their enthusiasm, initiative and creativity in participating in rural revitalization. Strengthen the concept of the system, make the overall plan to solve the dilemma and difficulties in the work of "agriculture, rural areas and farmers", and grasp the effectiveness of the work. We will deepen efforts to correct all problems of formalism and bureaucracy in rural revitalization, effectively reduce the burden on the community for inspection, filling in forms and reporting, and excessive traces, and encourage the community to focus on development, governance, and doing practical things for farmers. We will fully implement the responsibility system for rural revitalization, adhere to the five-level Party secretaries, coordinate the assessment of the rural revitalization strategy, consolidate and expand the achievements of poverty alleviation and rural revitalization, and make this an important part of the municipal, county and township assessment of Party secretaries on community-level Party building. We will strengthen statistics and monitoring of rural revitalization. We will formulate a plan to accelerate the building of China into a strong agricultural country, make overall plans and systematic arrangements, link them with existing plans, and make solid and steady progress in stages. Let us rally closely around the CPC Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping at its core, strengthen our confidence, work hard, comprehensively promote rural revitalization, accelerate the building of the country into a strong agricultural country, and make new contributions to comprehensively building a modern socialist country and comprehensively advancing the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation.
(Source: Xinhua News Agency)